BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 17 January 2011

Cheryl on Piers Morgan - textual analysis

Cheryl interview has allowed her to open up with the public about the drama that has been happening in her life . with no tears left to cry , Cheryl talks about how Ashley Cole has shattered her world and her confidence while malaria then left her wishing her life would end.
Piers Mogran show is devoted to one special celebrity guest. The interviews are intimate, in- depth and emotionally charged as Piers lays bare his subjects like stories over a revealing hour.



Notes :
Emotional, yet trying to remain strong
Piers ' most talked about woman in Britain'
Cheryl wants to draw a line under all the rumours
headlines has become a problem for her , she stopped reading what in the papers because she cant cope with it.
people talking about her makes her stronger
bubbly , down to earth
press makes it harder for celebs
woman are compared to each other alot - famous woman feel pressurised
' I wasn't surrounded by glamour when I was younger , I was a tomboy'
dress sense was inspired by rnb singers TLC and britney
paparazzi are intimidators - early career stages where funner she felt more free
so many things are made up - "its not a soap opera its my life"
very emotional - Is she doing this for sympathy
death life threatening malaria type four which is the worse case
once again she crying, she's very emotional - is she making feel sorry for her by continuously crying or is she just sensitive?
Cheryl met Ashley a few times he was persistent then she eventually gave him her number
' he was great , sensitive, good person, nice guy'
there was 'no worries, we was meant for each other' - breaks down and starts crying more
"its not my past its my present , it hurts , its embarrassing , its life"
he's a big part of my life , I still love him , his family , he still part of my life" - whilst crying
touchy subject for Cheryl , brings alot of memories its personal.
"its my reality to others its their entertainment"
she's scared , hurt, I'm not her to expose anything - I'm just a heart broken girl '
divorce on a public scale is the hardest toughest thing you have to deal with
just wanted to go home and hide.
"I have to get through the obstacles we had a great relationship , it wasn't expected to go wrong'
'I don't get it , he was my best friend' - very emotional , girls can relate to this , she's not doing it for sympathy or is she?
simon cowell - 'she's a fighter, great heart that's why people like her part of her popularity is because she wears her heart on her sleeve'

0 comments: