BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 30 November 2009

Katie Piper :) My Beautiful Face


I felt acid melting my face away and wanted to die. Now I'll show the world this evil rapist didn't win !!!!


Damn ritee he didn't Win
.... Katie Piper is beautiful same way .
I just cant get over and believe how evil and out of control a human can be ;; we shouldnt even call him human

Joke is he had the CHEEK i repeat CHEEK to call katie the night before and say that he'd got a present for her that would change her life forever.
who would do that !

Basically to cut the story short ,,
Evil Danny Lynch had already brutally RAPED Katie, kept her a PRISONER and BATTERED her before he decided he wanted to spoil her beauty forever - and sent a henchman to hurl SULPHURIC ACID in her face.

The acid caused third degree burns to Katie's face, neck, chest, upper arms, wrists and hands and left her blind in one eye. It also caused severe damage to her respiratory system when she swallowed acid while screaming.

She needed more than 30 operations just for her nostirls and gullets and also needed to wear a mask 23 hours a day .

Katie quotes ;; Although I have been scarred for life I am extremely happy with my new beautiful face," she says. "I look at old pictures of myself now and see her as a girl I spent loads of time with," says Katie. "It's like she was a best friend I'll never see again.

"But I am happy now. I laugh and smile every day. And thanks to the wonderful people around me I am going to be OK."

Hear what katie has to say <<<



Personally i think she is one of the bravest woman ive heard about . Seriously come on Beauty is like a girls best friend ,, how many girls do you know walk past a mirror without having a look at their face ? For her to look at the mirror and see a face that has changed completely and which brings back the past is beyond brave ! we should be grateful for what we have and consider those who have gone through times like this.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you Amna, whilst watching this i was utterly sickened by the evil deed this man had committed. However she is brave and your right in saying that she should be respected and even looked up to.