BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 4 November 2009

✩✩Progress✩✩


My media grade for last term was a D2 :s !
My target grade is a C3 !

Hmmm ...
Looking at the grades its not as bad as it seems as we have just started the media course and are now starting the big assignments. To know that i have started with good feedback is great as i am along the right tracks but just need to expand and go into detail on what i write on my work.

Three Targets i will set myself will have to be :

  1. Come out of the box and explain in detail what message im trying to put across in my work
  2. Secure myself in a safer lets say higher C .. i guess lol
  3. Revise and learn key terms

1 comments:

Media1st@BDA said...

I love the idea of you 'coming out of the box' - you have great media instincts and you just need to trust yourself much more! - that is the secret to your progress!